Alexander Daniels engineering are currently recruiting for a CNC grinder within the south Coventry area.
The shifts available are currently afternoons and night shifts, both working over 4 days Monday to Thursday. 37 hour weeks.
Great working conditions and benefits, including a 7% pension and Overtime.
- Programme Set and Operate, CNC Grinder. Manual grinding experience would be advantageous.
- Programming of Fanuc 16T control and Studer Picto programming software.
- Grinding of aerospace and Automotive components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard. Qualified to a respectable Level.
- Use of various inspection equipment, to determine size and surface finish.
- Manual grinding as and when required cylindrical, internal/external and surface grinding.
- Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
- To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
- Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
- To have basic PC skills to ensure electronic system is kept up to date.
- An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision
- A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team, and progress continuous improvement.
- Must have 5 years' experience within a grinding environment.
- Good knowledge of grinding wheel grades, types, and cutting data.
- Must have completed Apprenticeship.