Sellick Partnership have been engaged in the recruitment of an Accounts Senior to join an award winning firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Partners in the implementation of the Xero Accounting software to their 120 strong client base. Due to the high level of client interaction within the position, the ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and the ability to pitch well and building lasting relationships with clients.
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships together with the associated tax computations across a wide range of business sectors
- Liaising directly with clients to resolve routine queries
- Preparing accounts and draft tax computations ready for client review by the Partner
- Attending weekly meetings with clients for management accounts and book-keeping responsibilities
- Pitching, Demonstration and Training for clients on Xero Accounting software and supporting clients with the development of internal system
- Fully CCAB qualified (preferably ACA/ACCA) or nearing completion of the qualification
- Have previously worked within a Practice
- Ability to liaise confidently at all levels
Previous experience with the Xero accounting software is not essential, however would be beneficial
If this position is of interest please apply within, alternatively you can call the office on for more information