About the Job
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a successful financial planning company based in London. We require an Administrator to join our team and support our financial planners/directors. You must be able to work autonomously, meet deadlines and work effectively within the team. Experience in the financial advisory profession and Level 4 diploma is desirable, as well as good administration skills.
Who are we looking for?
Templar Chartered Financial Planners are looking for organised and flexible individuals, who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will have strong knowledge of using Microsoft packages, be highly numerate and possess excellent written and oral English skills. It is important that you have an exceptional eye for detail and are able to maintain confidentiality.
Based in Saint John’s Wood (nearest station - Swiss Cottage), Templar is a very successful firm of Chartered Financial Planners, founded in 1996, employing 10 people within their team. They advise Private and Business clients, working hard to maximise their clients’ financial position. Clients come from a range of backgrounds, including the media and entertainment sector. Templar offers full training, a positive work environment and will recognise and rewards excellent performance. We encourage and provide financial support towards the achievement of QCF level 4 and 5 in financial planning.
What you will be doing:
- Organisation of meetings for financial planners/diary management/PA duties
- Preparation of client wealth statements
- Preparing new business by obtaining illustrations and application forms
- Processing new business using relevant back office systems
- Assist in production of orderly and compliant files/documents for regulatory anti-money laundering requirements; ensuring FCA file compliance
- Preparing new client records and associated engagement documentation
- Drafting and submitting letters of authority to various providers
- Prepare all documentation for periodic client reviews
- Ability to update any client information and do any ongoing servicing
- Answering department calls and dealing with as appropriate
- Client liaison/correspondence/letter writing
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to handle data and information in a highly confidential environment
- Experience in Financial Services
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. ability to tailor method and style to audience)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management, anticipation and prioritisation skills
- Work as part of a small professional team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A positive 'can-do will-do' attitude & good IT skills and in particular Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of FE Analytics and Finplan desirable
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE