Site Maintenance Engineer
Job title: Site Maintenance Engineer
Based (region/office) Manchester - Radcliffe - PPP Division
Brief details of the position:
A vacancy has arisen for the post of a Site Maintenance Engineer in Radcliffe, Manchester.
With specific experience at a day-to-day operational level to suit the environment.
Other than formally qualified, the role would suit a person with the ability to deal with tasks, and who has experience of dealing with various building services issues such as:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Task.
- Mechanical and Electrical work.
- Minor plumbing works.
- Minor buildings works.
- Any other duties as they arise as this list is not exhaustive.
Main duties and responsibilities:
To implement the building services planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programme and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with the building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels.
- To implement mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level.
- To implement and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme.
- To carry out RM in response to Help Desk requirements in compliance with the contract service level outputs.
- To report back to the Help Desk and the Assistant Regional FM on completion of PPM and RM tasks.
- To support the Assistant Regional FM / Regional FM in all aspects of delivering the FM services contract.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
- A recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification.
- Good knowledge of HVAC equipment / Plumbing / Building Fabric.
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a flexible approach towards the working day.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
- A flexible attitude.
- Ideally live local as a call out system is operated.
The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain a DBS (Criminal Records Bureau) check (at the Company’s cost) during the first month of commencement of employment.
If you are an experienced Site Maintenance Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.