Technical Pre-Sales Lead
Technical Pre-Sales Lead
Salary: £40,0000 - £50,000 + OTE + benefits
Location: SK9, Greater Manchester
Our client is a multi-award-winning software development and integration services company with a global customer base, including some of the world’s most well-known names. With a proven track-record in delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to companies within sectors such as automotive, mobile software, financial and TV & Broadcasting. The company has seen serious growth (40%) year on year, over the last 5 years and is targeting similar levels of growth over the coming years.
This is a very exciting role and opportunity for the right candidate. You will work alongside sales and account executives in qualifying opportunities, in order to help them prospect a business’ requirements and how they will align with your company’s bespoke software solutions. You will work with senior stakeholders to ensure that your service and product portfolio are demonstrated accurately. You will also participate in and coordinate both strategy and discovery calls, acting as functional support thoughout the entire sales process as needed. You will feel naturally confident at building strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders through giving insightful options and plans for execution. Whilst this is not a sales role in its purest form, you will be able to create strong working relationships with clients and feel at ease working with C-level members of staff.
We are looking for a candidate who is up for a challenge, who will identify and fix any issues that arise quickly and who will identify and track key business development opportunities. The remuneration package for this position is good, and as such, we would expect all eligible candidates to have proven experience of thriving within a technical, performance-driven culture.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will have a minimum of 4-5 years technical pre-sales experience;
- Previous technical knowledge and contributions to tenders, bids and proposals is essential;
- You will have had hands-on software engineering experience, with excellent presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Experience of leading pre-sales contributions to customer calls and meetings;
- An ability to travel (internationally, as well as nationally), as required from time-to-time;
- Deep and wide, up-to-date knowledge of key programming languages, development methodologies and technological trends;
- You will have demonstrable experience of SaaS tech concepts and an ability to provide detailed explanations of software and technology to a broad customer-base;
- Project coordination, an ability to multi-task, group discussion, decision-making and time management are very important;
- A friendly and supportive approach and an ability to work within a rapidly changing environment will be helpful; and
- Experience of technical sales within the IT sector is essential.
If you would like a real career opportunity and a chance to work for a Top 500 company that will return your loyalty, values your hard work and will deliver BIG rewards for your performance, then apply now.