Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a global integrated agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Manager to manage digital advertising projects. This role will sit within a busy production team where the Digital Project Manager will manage projects from rich media banners, mobile creative, landing pages, microsites and paid social campaigns.
* Manage digital campaigns of different sizes from initial brief to delivery.
* Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
* Keep production team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
* Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
* Oversee QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign.
* Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage and mitigate against project risks at all times.
* Challenge current ways of working/processes to continually make improvements to account.
* Booking jobs, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
* Flag any budget issues or cost changes.
* Develop an excellent understanding of the client's business, brand and processes.
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
Experience & Skills:
* 5+ years working on digital campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
* Technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS.
* Experience in working with different management tools (eg. JIRA, Trello etc) as well as content management systems (Tridion preferred)
* Ability to provide solutions to regularly occurring production and process issues
* Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
* Experience in digital design and/or production processes and its costs
* Works as a strong team player with a positive attitude
* Able to make day to day decisions to keep workflow running smoothly
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.Contact: Sereena Shienmar