Business Development Manager
My client are a highly successful, forward thinking company and are currently in a period of continued growth. Their passion for what they do has made them one of the market leaders within their industry. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Business Development Manager that shares their passion and desire to succeed,
The successful Business Development Manager will be working in their offices based in Leek. The role itself will involve making Outbound calls to secure new business as well as dealing with inbound calls. Therefore, you must be a confident communicator and enjoy the outbound element of sales as in many ways you’ll be directly responsible for how their organisation evolves.
The Business Development Manager role will involve:
- Outbound calling to develop new leads and business for the company
- Maintain relationships with existing and future clients
- Pro-actively seek potential sales and new leads where possible
The successful Business Development Manager Must have/be
- Confident with making outbound calls
- Have the ability to work to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work using their own initiative
- Be able to make key decisions
In return my client will offer the successful Business Development Manager a competitive basic salary up to £18,000 depending on experience, with the opportunity to earn commission on a realistic, targeted basis. Full training will be provided on the various services they offer as well as the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking company with a fun and social working environment.