Biomedical Product Specialist
Our client is looking to recruit a Biomedical Product Specialist to join a highly regarded and motivated team. This is an exciting opportunity to offer a wide portfolio of products including consumables and equipment, services and support solutions to help improve customer’s processes.
Based in Shrewsbury, the role will involve providing expert advice to existing customers, establishing and developing a rapport with customer base to pass on leads to the sales team. The candidate must have an understanding of customer needs and workflows to offer a broad range of services, training and demonstrations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A Scientific degree in Biology or another Life Science subject.
- Considerable experience in a biomedical science laboratory.
- Well-developed interpersonal, presenting and negotiation skills.
- Be able to travel across the UK and if required stay overnight between appointments.
- Take part in training periodically at the manufacturer’s headquarters in Europe and join members from other countries to take part in training, networking and CPD.
- Fit the company culture of care and dedication, always marked with loyalty, honesty and integrity.
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with flexibility required.
The position offers a competitive financial package on a fixed base salary and an uncapped monthly salary (CIRCA £22,000 PA DOE). The company offer product and sales training opportunities with people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to James via Reed today!