Grab Driver - Shrewsbury - £29,000, Overtime, 25 Days Holiday, Company Vehicle and Fuel Card, UK's largest utility contractor
Excellent opportunity to join a secure contract in the water industry
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and innovative water contracts in the country. You will be employed by the UK's largest utilities contractor on a long-term contract with Severn Trent Water.
Enjoying turnover in excess of £600m, the business is committed to continuous professional development, exceptional health and safety performance and can offer a challenging yet stable environment in which to work.
As a member of the Reinstatement team you will help complete up to 100 jobs per week across the Shropshire region. You will be driving performance on the ground and assist in the reinstatement of the highway following R&M work on behalf of Severn Trent Water.
This is mostly planned work which encompasses the local area.
- Knowledge and experience in utilities
- Experience of reinstatement
- C1+E licence
- NRSWA (ideally supervisor)
- Overtime: 1.5x Monday to Friday, 2x Sunday
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Mobile phone
- Company supplied PPE, tools and equipment
- Continuous professional development
Key Skills / Other Job Titles
- Excavations and Reinstatement, White Top, Black Top, CSCS, SSSTS, 7.5 tonne, C1+E, NRSWA, Grab Driver
- Please forward your application
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.