9-5 Monday- Friday
I am currently recruiting for a premium supplier within the construction industry who are looking to welcome a trainee Estimator to their team.
The Estimator will be responsible for the preparation of work due to be estimated, this will be done by collating and analysing information as directed by the Projects team in a timely fashion.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Researching materials & equipment
- Collecting the quotes from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Assist with the planning of the job timescale based on findings
- Inputting purchase order details onto Excel and analysing costs
- Preparing quotations to be passed onto the project support team
- Monitoring costs on a variety of projects
- Providing support to the Project management team
- Liaising with current and potential clients
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent Maths and IT skills
- A hands on approach and ability to work toward strict deadlines
- A positive, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- High attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to start a professional career as an Estimator with the opportunity to develop as a Project manager and beyond. This role is best suited to someone who has some work history in the construction industry, and excels in Math and English.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.