HVAC SERVICE MANAGER
My client is a well established air conditioning company who’s expertise covers design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems for commercial & domestic premises. They are looking for a HVAC Service Manager to join this family run company with low staff turnover and like to treat their employees well as then they work harder and feel more valued.
As a Service manager you will be:-
- Managing air conditioning, ventilation, heating and plumbing services, scheduled maintenance and warranty call services for various clients throughout the UK and Ireland (North & Eire).
- Provide technical assistance for HVAC Projects
- Manage daily tasks for the team.
- Attend and report on client meetings.
- Provide maintenance, labour and materials quotations for service, maintenance, TM44 inspections.
- Keep clients and company updated on all matters.
- Monitor reactive out of hours telephone answering service.
- Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements from templates.
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry
- City Guilds 2079 Refrigerant Handling required
- Service management experience
- Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully computer literarte and must be competent with working with building management systems.
- living birmingham area
- 34-39k Basic salary.
- Company car.
- Company contributory pension scheme after 12 months service.
- Private health scheme after 12 months service.
- 20 days holiday+ bh
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.