Clinical Assessor Devon
Clinical Disability Assessor - £32,000
£32,000 Permanent positions Full Time Barnstaple - Mon-Friday 9-5!
Disability Assessor / Analyst
Please only apply for this post if you are one of the following qualified & registered: Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist .
SRS can vouch for this company as a great place to work! Supporting them for over 4 years as they have grown and now in this current stage of expansion there is a freindly supportive team who will provide you with training, mentoring and enjoyable atmosphere to develop your potential and career to the next level.
SRS is pleased to be working in conjunction with our client to recruit a number of Healthcare professionals for the role of Disability Assessors across the South West of the UK. This is a new project not associated with similar historical schemes.
You will be based in a fixed site/ clinic run by my client in Barnstaple, you will be required for assessment of Personal Independence Payments scheme.
These positions are available to a range of Healthcare professionals and we are looking for those who would feel comfortable working with and assessing people who may have enduring mental health backgrounds as well as physical impairment and are only open to: Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics, or Nurses. (As per DWP regulations)
Applicants must have a broad range of knowledge of various clinical and medical conditions.
About the Role:
Conduct detailed assessments of people with physical and mental health conditions that ultimately have a physical affect on their lifestyle. Carry out simple physical assessments when necessary. Accurately record observations and formal clinical findings. Critically evaluate evidence and use logical reasoning to provide a comprehensive, informative and accurate report for each individual specific to their condition.
- Full CPD recognised training is provided to become a fully approved Disability Analyst, including:
- Initial E-learning modules 1 week of online training + Intensive 8 classroom based days training workshop
- Follow up training and mentoring leading to full approval
- A minimum of 2+ years post registration experience in any of the mentioned Healthcare setting or backgrounds
- IT literate and able to use a range of different software and computer systems
- Dynamic and able to adapt to unexpected changes in day to day tasks
- Quality Driven & Good time management skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- UK based experience
- HCPC or NMC registration is mandatory
Experience in delivering training/mentoring, or a desire to gain experience in this.
- Salary of £32K (experience dependant)
- Professional Development
- Paid holiday - 22 days plus Bank holidays
- Additional benefits package
- Monday to Friday 9-5pm - office hours - No shift work!
We are also looking for a mobile clinical Assessor to cover this area that will move between sites within the Southwest covering other clinical - travel expenses paid + salary of £34000
Please contact us for more information on these roles
For more information regarding this role please do not hesitate to contact SRS Healthcare for an informal conversation or apply online.
If this isn't quite the role you are looking for please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us at via our website
Why not Follow us onTwitter @SRShealthcare or on *Facebook at facebook. com/S.R.S.Healthcare
SRS Healthcare is working the capacity of a recruitment agency in relation to this role. #nurse #nursing #nursejob #nursingjob #communitynurse #jobnurse #Barnstaple #Devonjobs #healthcarejobs #healthcare #job #physiotherapist #Occupationaltherapist #Paramedic