Paid Search Manager (Social) - Manchester
A brand new role currently exists for an experienced Paid Search Manager for a fast expanding award winning Online Retailer that is set to treble sales over the next 24 months as they launch their international sites.
A great role reporting to the eCommerce Director, you will take accountability for driving qualified traffic to the website, acquiring new customers and increasing sales through the management of paid search campaigns across Social channels (Facebook).
The ideal candidate will be a Paid Search expert with ambitions to grow and explore new marketing channels as the company progresses and grows their marketing team.
- Develop and implement online strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Manage Paid Social Media campaigns
- Thoroughly leverage website analytics tools to perform click-path-analysis and make recommendations for further testing and site improvements.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
- Ongoing management, planning and implementation of paid search activities
- At least 3 years experience in running Paid Search campaigns
- A proven track record in Paid Social with particular focus on Facebook Advertising
- In depth knowledge of analytics
- Working with international websites
- Reinforce and act as an ambassador for the Company Values
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com