Nursery Nurse - Brent Cross area - £17-19,000 pa
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work in a beautiful nursery in the Brent Cross area.
You will be joining an existing team of childcare professionals working in a fun environment at a newly opened nursery.
You will be working full time as their new Nursery Nurse, Monday to Friday.
What you will be required of you?
- You will be a minimum of Level 3 qualified in Childcare or equivalent or above
- You will be working with children from 3 months to 2 years or 2-5 years, experience and passion to work with this age group is needed.
- You will ideally be an enthusiastic individual, with a passion to deliver excellent standards of care and education to the babies.
What should you expect from the nursery?
- You will be joining a successful nursery, with a great reputation
- You will have the opportunity to work for a nursery where career progression is there for the taking and earn a salary that you deserve.
- The nursery prides itself on excellent standards and a great place to bring children/for you to work
- You will be joining a fun and well established team, who work hard together
- You will have access to constant training in house and externally
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
We also have lots of temporary positions in nurseries and schools.
We have branches throughout the UK so please contact us about Nursery Jobs, Nursery Nurses, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Practitioners, Chefs and Kitchen Assistants
Like us on Facebook: JBD Recruitment
Follow us on Twitter: @JBDRecruit