Associate (Solicitor) BPO / ITO
A commercially astute and ambitious IT/Outsourcing lawyer who is looking for a different challenge to a traditional private practice or in-house working environment.
- English qualified solicitor although qualified lawyers from other common law jurisdictions will be considered.
- 4PQE+ although different levels of qualification will be considered depending on experience.
- Experience at a leading IT/Outsourcing law firm or in-house.
- In-house experience highly desirable.
- Experience in ITO/BPO contracts and technology contracts. General commercial contracts experience will also be considered.
- Ideally, the candidate will have both public sector and private sector experience and both supply-side and customer experience.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of team. The ideal candidate will have experience of acting as legal lead on a range of different contract negotiations.
- Interested in becoming involved in business development and the growth of a dynamic and different firm.
- Flexible working but must be willing to travel within the UK.
Ember Contract Solutions (ECS) is a new kind of law firm, having joined the Ember Group of Companies (which includes management consultancy, recruitment and training businesses). ECS works closely with the management consultants of Ember Services to deliver joined-up deal advice to clients. Our clients tell us that this new way of working has changed their perception of working with professional advisors (in a good way).
The successful candidate will work both with the senior lawyers of ECS and the management consultants of Ember Services. We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy the challenge of disrupting the traditional model of professional services and changing clients’ perceptions for the better.