JOB: Conveyancing Assistant
COMMUTABLE FROM: Wymondham, Attleborough, Long Stratton, Aylsham, Reepham, Dereham
JOB TERM: Permanent
My client, a well established City Centre Law firm with a friendly and trusted reputation, is currently looking for 2 Conveyancing Assistants to join their Residential and Commercial Property departments.
You will be responsible for providing both administrative and secretarial support to the Property Team, playing a key role in progressing transactions from exchange to completion in a timely and efficient manner.
- previous experience of working in a similar role
- carrying out searches, investigating title and AML checks
- liaising with Solicitors, Lenders and Clients
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- used to working in a professional service environment
- knowledge of Case Management systems
- clean driving licence beneficial
- Commercial Property knowledge advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a well established, local law firm, who will provide you with the support required to develop your knowledge and skills in a busy and fast paced environment.
For more information please send a word CV to Emma Flock at Select Appointments Norwich and call.