Coffee Field Service Engineer
Our client is looking for a field service engineer to work in the Slough / Kingston area -
You will be asked to visit customers to install maintain and fix any problems with the products supplied. mainly dealing with Coffee / Vending machines.
- Uniform incl boots provided - will be lead time
- Phone - all jobs on smartphone (provided) cust signs emails available
- Break - ½ hour unpaid. Remote engineers £1 day lunch site engineers have 'sandwich' lunch provided T-F
- Fuel cards issued to driver per preferred local fuel station
- Tools - we provide or can use own. No replacements if use their own
- Van - remote engineers will need place to park. Tracker fitted
- Stock - machine replacements, water rack full of water, parts and filters
- Responsible for washing and tidying van.
- Attend Ops meeting every 4 weeks in Ipswich. 07:00. Monday.
- Staff Meeting every quarter 07:00
- Paid from 07:30-17:00. Meetings in Ipswich paid start time by arrangement.
Working towards 3 weeks training minimum in Ipswich. Accommodation paid Monday -Thursday. Breakfast and evening meal included. Collection from train station available. Lunch provided for Office staff so when training on site lunch provided in form of sandwiches/wraps/fruit etc.
20 days leave a year and bank holidays. Monday - Friday with some flexibility for weekend cover as required. Shutdown between Christmas and New Year. Unless on call days from leave entitlement to be reserved to cover days during shutdown period.
45 hour week - 9 hour day.
Overtime paid at time and a quarter.
Weekend Overtime paid at time and a half.
Access to printer an advantage