Staff Nurse RMN
My client is looking for an experienced RMN to join their hospital based in Maidenhead.
The hospital is a specialist rehabilitation hospital for males and females over the age of eighteen who have complex mental health, personality disorder and physical health needs.
They operate a very experienced, goal oriented multi-disciplinary team of first class professionals whose common goal is to significantly reduce the length of stay through individualised rehabilitation programs. The main focus of these programs is promoting individual choice, attaining a personal best and speedy recovery with greater emphasis on social inclusion and successful integration back into independent or semi-independent community living
Patient profile for their hospital
Service users admitted may be informal or detained under the Mental Health Act with a primary diagnosis of Mental Health illness.
The admission criteria is as follows:
- Must be 18 years and over
- May be detained on a Mental Health Section (2, 3, 4, 37) or informal
- Likely to have a complex presentation.
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Mental illness
- Personality disorder/ difficulties
- Mild learning or developmental disabilities
- Borderline intellectual functioning
- Self-harm/suicidal behaviours
- Aggression to others
- Challenging behaviour
- Co morbid, eating disorders, substance misuse