Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading B2B business in Hull who have created several new marketing vacancies to continue their unprecedented growth.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will play a key role in implementing the marketing strategy across multiple channels with a particular focus on digital.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organise, co-ordinate and monitor the content plan for all Marketing Campaigns.
- Manage all social media platforms and online advertising.
- Deliver brand consistency and volume marketing campaigns.
- Proof read and verify marketing literature promotion material to ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Update and maintain website content.
- Contribute fresh, innovative ideas regarding marketing strategy.
Key skills required:
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in Business or Marketing (Although not essential a Marketing Qualification is desirable i.e. CIM Diploma in Marketing).
- B2B marketing experience would be advantageous.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and capable to take ownership of projects.
- Excellent project management skills.
To be considered for this excellent Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.
Based in Hull, this role is commutable from Beverley, Doncaster, York, Scunthorpe and Grimsby.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.