Home manager - ABI
Home Manager - ABI
£31.5K (dependent on experience)
• Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving license is essential.
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, our client supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. They operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation centres across the country and they provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community…and they’re growing every day!
• As the Manager, with the support of external professionals, you will lead the staff team to assess the individuals needs and review therapy programmes on a regularly basis.
• You will also develop flexible personalised support to meet the needs of individuals in their own homes. You will be experienced in supporting individuals with fairly intensive clinical needs along with an excellent knowledge of people with brain injuries.
• You’ll ensure the highest quality of care is delivered and take full accountability for the service.
• Developing and expanding the staff team to further grow the service you’ll be a hands-on skilled manager who is committed to creating person centred care for the people you support.
• You will have the perfect blend of dedication, competence and passion.
• With proven supervisory experience, a working knowledge of the client group and all relevant legislation, you will be flexible in your working hours and be willing to work weekends and sleep-ins.
One thing all other managers share at our client`s branch in Nuneaton is strong business ability combined with the passion to make a real difference in their services for both residents and staff. This is a busy and diverse service which offers you the opportunity to grow and develop this already changing service. Career and skill development opportunities are endless with this company and there’s no limit to how far you can go - several of our senior management team started their careers as Support Workers.
In return they offer superb back-up and support on every level plus dedicated and enthusiastic staff. Our client provides a variety of competitive benefits which include generous holiday allowance and bonus, a bespoke development programme and employee discount scheme.