Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to work for a healthcare organisation in the Yorkshire area.
- The post-holder will provide vital financial management support across a range of budgets valued at £22m commissioned contracts
- Relaying complex financial information to non-finance staff
- To provide comprehensive financial support, advice and information to Heads of Service and liaise with budget holders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analysing variances
- Ad-hoc project work within management accounts
- In addition, the post holder will be responsible for managing staff within the Finance Department
- You will ideally have NHS experience and will have used the Navision system
- The successful candidate will be methodical and possess strong MS Excel skills
- You will be proactive, articulate and professional
Our client is currently looking to recruit this role as soon as possible so if you are interested please apply via the link or contact Samuel Hitchenor on Linked in.