Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit ICT Lecturers to work within FE College based in Essex.
We have a number of positions on a part time interim basis delivering on various ICT qualifications.
We are looking to speak with candidates that have delivered and have experience within the below areas:
- Level 2 (OCR) / Pre- Access Level 2 (NCFE) / Entry 3 (City and Guilds)
- A related degree within ICT would be desirable
- Have a current DBS within 12 months or on the update service
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as PGCE, DTTLS or Cert ED or equivalent
- Delivering on academic and vocational courses
- Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge and learning experience for the students
- Attending relevant CPD and team meetings
- Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the college as required
- Required to mark work and track on college systems
This will be a part time position, working 10 hours across Monday Tuesday & Friday and paying £20 per hour PAYE.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this)
If interested, please get in touch with the Education team at Morgan Hunt immediately by calling or send your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.