CRM Manager - Start-Up
CRM Manager (Pardot) - London - £45,000
Are you looking to play a key role in a fast-growing businesses strategy? Do you have experience with Pardot?
CRM Manager responsibilities
- Create, test and refine SMS/Email campaigns
- Report and analyse on campaign outcomes
- Database segmentation
- Marketing automation
- Set-up and monitor email templates
- Be able to train others
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to help make informed decisions
CRM Manager Criteria
- 2+ years practical experience managing a CRM
- Strong knowledge on Pardot
- Clear ability to articulate complex customer journeys to all
- A love for getting into the nitty-gritty of data
So if you are keen to join a vibrant and ambitious company, backed by some of the UK's most established investors. An individual who wants to join a team of smart, hard-working and friendly people.
Please apply for the role by clicking the apply button or get in touch with me Alex Tykocki directly at hellobloc (Bloc Digital Talent).
Look forward to hearing from you!
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.