Field Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicles, Bus, Truck and HGV
Field Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicles, Bus, Truck and HGV, South of England, UK. Up to £40,000, £80,000 OTE (uncapped and top performers achieving over £100K) + Company Vehicle + pension + private health. Due to a company restructure at regional level there is now the opportunity to join a major manufacturer of commercial vehicles that are sold to a broad customer base. Representing one of the foremost brands in the field you will be selling to customers who expect the best.
The role is new business development oriented so requires someone that is self-motivated, target driven, hungry for commission and relentless. Managing an extensive and varied pipeline which includes coach operators, bus operators, logistics companies, and large end users of HGV vehicles you will be a business development oriented professional that enjoys working autonomously. The sale is of the vehicles together with associated service plans, warranties and leasing/finance packages.
* You must have proven sales experience from within bus/truck/trailers/HGV, etc.
* You must have an excellent understanding of sales process
* You must be able to formulate and execute your own sales strategy
* You will be ethical in your sales approach and able to build and maintain a solid pipeline of new business
* You will be able to build strong business partnerships at all levels and sell in a consultative and advisory manner.
* You will be technically aware and boast solid general IT skills.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will work closely with existing clients whilst proactively target new avenues for growth. As the role has enormous future potential you will be an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual looking for a ten to fifteen year plus career move.
To apply please email your CV to