QUANTITY SURVEYOR - STRUCTURAL STEEL
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client for a Quantity Surveyor with experience working within the steelwork/construction industry to join a successful and busy construction business based in Doncaster. A very competitive salary and excellent working conditions are on offer for the successful candidate.
Our client specialises in the design, fabrication and erection of various structural steel buildings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be an organised individual with great attention for detail.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- At least 5 years’ experience working on steel framed building projects.
Duties will include:
- Preparing quotes and tenders
- Contract reviews
- Taking measurements
- Cost management of projects through to final accounts.
- Liaising with suppliers / sub-contractors and sourcing costs as required.
- Attending commercial meetings as required.
- Provide advice internally on contractual issues as required.
Salary: £35,000-£50,000 - Depending on experience
If you have the required skills and experience please apply.
Applications should be submitted with an up to date CV along with salary range expectations.