Site Support/ Administration
Meadowbank Associates are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work for their Globally recognised client in Crewe. The role will require the candidate to be actively involved working on site and offers a varied role within the Business. With an immediate start date, we require all applicants to be available immediately.
The role will involve:
- Managing reports and liaising with other departments
- Processing key information in to their in-house system
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a pro-active attitude
- Be highly organised and excellent communicator
- Have good IT skills to include Excel
This is a 6 month contract working on a part-time basis.
Hours of work are: Monday - Thursday/ 7.30am - 4.30pm
Hourly pay: £12.30ph