Staff Nurse - Nights - Bootle
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit 2 full time Staff Nurses to work nights in a 50 bedded nursing home in Bootle.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and well-being of the residents
- Assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communicate with residents support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed.
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults with dementia.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to organisational policies and procedures in the discharging of principal accountabilities and functions.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors through due diligence and compliance with health and safety and operational policies.
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in working with elderly people with dementia.
- NMC Registration
- Competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Possess training requirements for RGN/RMN role - Including infection control, health and safety competencies.
Salary based on 33 hour contract £25,740 which equates to £15 per hour
- Cost of DBS covered
- Annual NMC renewal fees paid
- 28 days annual leave
All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or your colleagues please call Leanne Irving or apply online for more information.