Am opportunity has arisen for a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent), FP&A Manager to join a NYSE listed company who works to design and deliver innovative approaches to care across England. Based in Buckinghamshire, this is a permanent opportunity paying £45-50,000 per annum.
As an FP&A manager you will be working within its finance and commercial team at its main finance hub. The FP&A function is becoming even more of a growing area within the larger business. As an FP&A manager strategic planning, quarterly forecasting/re forecasting and business case preparation will be key. The importance of FP&A within the group has driven the need for this newly created role.
FP&A Manger role and responsibilities:
- Obtain a strong understanding of the groups activities, strategy and financial plans
- Understanding the groups management reporting, management information and KPI's to support the forecasting activities
- Prepare and maintain a long-term financial model for the group and support the future business plan
- Support senior management in the development of strategy
- Business partner with the group both with finance and non finance teams
As the FP&A manager you will need to be:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent) accountant
- Self-starting and proactive
- Successfully plan and prioritise tasks
If interested in this role contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters senior finance St Albans on or
If you would want to refer someone from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you £200.00 worth of retail vouchers for each successful qualified permanent placement made.