Credit Controller - German Ledgers
Credit Controller - German Ledgers. Manchester. Permanent. Full-Time. Manufacturing and Production. Consumer Goods ( CPG). Accountancy.
Our client is one of the worlds leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. They harness science and technology to create products that support safer and healthier living and that enhance the overall quality of life.
Not only are they a custom manufacturer and developer,They also offer services and products ranging from active stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from the vitamin B compounds to agricultural products, and from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
City centre location, excellent working conditions and room to thrive in an interesting and varied role make them an Employer of choice in the Manchester area.
- Role Purpose:
The Credit Controller - German Ledgers is responsible for providing effective, efficient financial and administrative operations for all accounts receivable services, managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash and ensure customers pay to terms and resolve overdue payments. Looking after the German Ledgers.
- Managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash.
- Ensuring customers pay to terms and resolution of overdue payments.
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and customers.
- Credit checking new customers.
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors in a timely manner.
- Support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to R2R/AP functions.
Credit Controller - German Ledgers.
We are looking for a fluent German speaker who has recently worked in a high volume target driven Credit Control environment.
- Competitive remuneration
- City centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Monday - Friday 37 hours a week
- Interesting and varied role