Structural CAD Technician
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Structural CAD Technician to join their team.
Job Title:Structural CAD Technician
Salary: up to £35k per annum + attractive benefits package + further training
Are you looking for an award winning company that has an outstanding reputation for the development and training provided to its engineers? Do you want to work in a company that would support you through postgraduate qualification and Chartership?
Our client are an established award winning multi-disciplinary engineering practice with a passion for delivery, innovation and excellence. Throughout every project, their clients benefit from partnering with a company whose ethos matches innovation with sustainability, creating designs that fulfil aesthetic and environmental requirements whilst also exceeding their clients’ high expectations.
They have a strong belief in supporting their employees with their career development through CPD, internal mentoring, an independent career coach and financial support towards postgrad qualifications. They also actively support social activities every month and contribute £5000 a year to these for staff and their partners/families.
Structural CAD Technician –The Role:
- Due to the company expanding and a portfolio of work with high profile, blue-chip clients, they are looking for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to join their team.
- You will join the structural engineering team to provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects, including new build and refurbishment projects for the private and public sectors. Typical project values range from GBP £0.5-30m and are extremely varied in type, scope and complexity.
- You will be responsible, under the leadership of the Project Engineer, for the project management of complex projects for clients in the Industrial, Residential, Leisure, Healthcare, Energy, Public and Educational sectors. This will include client liaison, limited design, interface with project teams and contract implementation.
Structural CAD Technician –Key Responsibilities:
- Liaison and representation of the company with other project professionals
- Provide CAD assistance for both new build and refurbishment structural projects.
- From time to time, visit the site and provide support to the other offices
- Management of own workload, maintaining records and archives in the company project management systems
Structural CAD Technician –Experience Required:
- Have experience in GA detailing of reinforced concrete, piling layouts, foundation design, structural steelwork and other traditional types of construction materials
- Limited design experience in detailing roads & drainage schemes
- A good level of computer literacy in Windows, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Experience of using Revit is essential
To submit your CV for this excitingStructural CAD Technician opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with relevant experience of being a CAD Technician, Graduate Engineer, and Structural Technician are invited to apply.