Panel Bulider / Wirer
Panel Builder / Wireman – The company
Established for over 20 years this family owned company is continuing to rapidly expand, whilst maintaining its “family values” with various social activities and is very team work focussed. Continued investment back into the business has allowed them to expand and continuously provide their staff with the best career development, with the planned opportunity to offer a share of ownership within the business.
Our Client based in Swindon is a rapidly expanding manufacturer and installation supplier of voltage control equipment for the electrical distribution and transmission industry. We are currently recruiting for a Panel Builder/wireman.
Panel Builder / Wireman – The role
• High quality standard of wiring, crimping and soldering
• Ability to fault find and complete prototype work
• A good knowledge of H&S and quality procedures
• Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team combined with strong communication skills
• Building electrical panels from an empty enclosure to a complete tested panel
Panel Builder / Wireman – The Person
You will have a broad range of experience and knowledge of:
• Reading and understanding of electrical schematic drawings.
• Working with electrical control schemes and transmission and distribution sector.
• Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills.
Panel Builder / Wireman – The salary & Benefits
• £17,000 - £22,500 DOE with overtime available
• Life Assurance x 3
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
• 12 weeks’ sickness upon successful probation
• 24 – 7 employee help line
• Pension (as of April 2017)