Deputy Manager, Leicestershire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager with experience of working within children’s residential services for a home in Leicestershire.
- To promote the normal development of Children and young people within a therapeutic environment
- To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
- To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
- To implement and monitor individual care plans
- To assist develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
- To assist the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- To help in the absence of the Manager ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To assist the Manager with budgets and monitoring expenditure
- To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
- To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
- You must have 3 years recent experience in residential childcare
- Must hold - QCF/NVQ3 in Children and Young people/Social Work Degree/BSC Hons Children, Young people and families.
Salary range is £19,000 - £21,500 per annum pro-rata. The rate is dependant upon your level of qualification and experience and is calculated at a base rate of 39 hours per week.