Trainee Market Researcher
Trainee Marketing Researcher/Graduate Marketing Researcher
Do you have a keen interest in Marketing and want to advance your career at one of the fastest growing companies in the North East?
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organisations across the globe.
Salary - £16,287 - £17,000
Here at Frank Recruitment Group we look to enhance our employees careers and look to progress our top performing Marketing Researchers to senior level within their first 6 to 12 months.
Newcastle - NE1 1RF
You will be working in our recently opened ST Nicholas office, which is in the heart of Newcastle and a stone's throw away from Central Station ensuring an easy and convenient commute to and from the office.
As a Marketing Researcher you will be working outside of, but giving support to our specialist Sales Teams. This is largely an internet research-based job with some data entry. You must have the ability to work well within a team and be happy to work in a target / KPI driven environment. The ideal candidate will be internet savvy, organised, computer literate, meticulous and patient.
Role and Responsibilities:
B2B Market Research
- Online research to discover commercially relevant information across a range of disciplines
- Salesforce CRM Management
- Assimilating data from a variety of sources
B2C Market Research
- Utilising a range of Databases, Social Media Outlets, and 3rd Party Information
- Using Market Knowledge to Source New Prospects and Clients
What we are looking for
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience in a support work environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Educated to a degree standard or equivalent would be desirable but not essential
- An interest to work in Marketing
- Previous Marketing or research experience
- Fast growing company with lots of progression opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to learn within the Marketing Department of a fast growing and successful company
- Free bar in Newcastle once a month
- Practical experience using a CRM system
- Michelin star lunch clubs for top performers
- Work hard play hard culture with lots of social nights
If you are a recent Graduate looking for an amazing entry level role, in a fast growing company, then don't hesitate to apply now!
The St Nicholas Building
St Nicholas Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear