Semi Senior Accountant - Brentwood.
An amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing 2 partner accountancy firm in Brentwood. A great chance for you to broaden your career in Accountancy in a highly established firm and join an ever-growing friendly and driven team.
My client are a 2 Partner established Accountancy Practice based in Brentwood who are looking for a Semi-Senior to strengthen their fast growing, dynamic & experienced team.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Semi Senior Accountant.
- VAT returns.
- Office administration.
- Liaising with existing and potential clients as well establishing & maintaining relations.
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Ensuring deadlines are met in order to make sure clients, partners and co workers needs are met.
- Have a can do attitude towards day to day tasks in order to maintain smooth day to day running's of the practice.
- Reviewing work on Xero & updating Xero.
- Keeping up with client management & taking year end accounts.
The ideal candidate for the Semi Senior Accountant will be;
- ACCA qualified.
- Experience within Xero.
- Passionate about accountancy & a growing firm.
- Being up to take accounts up to draft.
- Eager to learn, driven & prove both their knowledge & experience.
What's on offer?
- £25,000 - £30,000.