Marketing Executive - Housing/Residential
£25k - £30k + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to work for a successful national residential developer. Our client is an award winning industry leading National residential developer, delivering quality high spec homes and apartments. As a company they are known as a volume builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service
- To develop site specific marketing activity plans for sites
- Work in conjunction with sales to drive leads, enquiries and visits
- Monitor and analyse marketing activity specific to each site
- Develop and refresh advertising, both written and visual
- Attend regular site meetings to build strong relationships with the Sales Department
- Update systems to ensure all information is correct
- Support the Marketing Manager
- Brief each site on National Marketing activity
- Organise and head up meetings with the Sales Department
- Work closely and in conjunction with Sales and Marketing Director, Sales Manager, Construction, Land, external agencies such as Graphic Design agencies.
- Degree educated in a Marketing related subject
- Previous Marketing experience is a perquisite
- Be creative and practical
- Marketing experience within the property industry is desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of planning, delivering, monitoring and evaluating marketing activity
- Identify and target chosen audiences
- Have good knowledge of multi-channel Marketing
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the high level of applications we are receiving, if we have not been in contact within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful for short listing, we will however register all applications for future consideration against other opportunities both current and forthcoming.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.