This Sales Executive will be working within a leading recruitment and training provider renowned for its innovation and excellence. Their entrepreneurial flair is underpinned by the rapid growth that wthey have experienced which has witnessed year on year growth since their inception.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for forging and developing sustainable B2B relationships with all types of businesses and employers to grow their existing client portfolio. The role will heavily focus on generating new business, developing opportunities covering their apprenticeship programs, taking responsibility for developing existing accounts and educating them about our apprenticeship offering. You will also deliver structured cross-selling of funded and commercial training solutions and work closely with internal colleagues to generate leads and new accounts. You will also work with current employers to develop and streamline suitable and sustainable employment and learning opportunities for our Apprentices.
- Generating new leads and following up existing leads.
- Responsible for continuous Business Development activities through structured telephone sales and client meetings
- Compliance with internal policies regarding the learner and employer engagement, Apprenticeship delivery and the Health, Safety and Welfare of learners
- Work with internal and external partners to maximize placement opportunities
- Record all employer details on to CRM
- Provide reporting figures on all recruitment targets and sales pipeline
- Engage with potential employers/decision makers to secure new employer accounts, attend client meetings to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment
- Promote the offering of Government funded apprenticeships and training solutions to potential and existing clients
Sales Executive must have:
- Strong negotiation skill and a persuasive nature
- Sales drive and highly motivated and determined nature
- Well disciplined, structured and logical thinker
- Tenacious, resilient and a team player
- Minimum of 1 years Telesales/Telemarketing or call centre experience
Sales Executive will be eligible for:
- Season ticket loan
- Paid team days out
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous bonus scheme
- Discounts on high street retailers