Practice Bookkeeper - Must Have Practice Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 'Bookkeeper’, qualified by experience working in a professional practice to join our client, a dynamic forward-thinking and growing firm, with an outstanding reputation locally in their office based in South West Kent.
This role will give the ideal candidate exposure to a variety of clients across a wide range of industries and sectors.
- VAT Returns
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparing Invoices
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Liaising with clients directly or through relevant manager to resolve queries or obtain further information
- Processing employee expenses
- Undertaking Xero and Sage 50 bookkeeping
- Maintaining client files; inputting data & processing payments as require
- Develop and maintain good client relations
- Bookkeeping experience within a professional practice is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Xero or Sage50 desirable
- Confidence with working with numbers
- Excellent team player
- Prepared to learn
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
• Range from £26,000 to £30,000 depending on the candidate.
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• 5% employers pension contribution payable after a 3 month probation period.
• Hours are 9 to 5 Monday to Friday.
For further information on this or indeed any other Practice role then please do not hesitate to contact Robin.