My client are currently recruiting for a Demand Analyst to maintain forecasting data and analyse forecasting trends to ensure successful product launches, day to day operational production and a high level of customer satisfaction.
My client are a successful international food manufacturer, operating within the FMCG industry, who are experiencing strong growth in a competitive market.
The key responsibilities of the Demand Analyst (as follows):
- Maintain the forecasting tool alongside data quality, to ensure robust figures are provided for the S&OP process
- Understanding of business intelligence including trends and historical data, onto the forecasts to provide analysis and insight to enhance decision making within the supply chain
- Lead the process for forecasting and capacity planning to enable creation of day to day production plans
- Analyse products following promotional events to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in line with delivering cost efficiency's
The successful candidate for the role of Demand Analyst based nr Chesterfield, will be of Degree calibre and have a good understanding of supply and demand processes. You will also have held a role managing customer expectations / service and have experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business.
The successful candidate for the Demand Analyst role, based nr Chesterfield, will be offered £30,000 - £40,000 plus package (dependant on experience and profile).