Audit Manager - Oxford - Progressive and Gratifying...
Audit Manager - Top 70 firm - Oxford
Are you craving progression?
My Top 70 client in Oxford is currently on the lookout for an experienced Audit professional to take up a Manager position within their successful and growing team in Oxford.
Are you an experienced Auditor? Are you fully qualified and seeking a step up to Manager Level? Are your ambitions to join a large and successful firm? If so, then this is the role for you!
My Mid-Tier client in central Oxford is currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Auditor to become the Manager of their growing team.
As the Audit Manager you will be expected to (but not be limited to):
- Plan and oversee the entire audit process, managing workloads and ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and within the client and statutory deadlines.
- Oversee and contribute to the growth of less experienced members of the team, ensuring they are supported as needed to ensure they are developed to their maximum potential.
- Lead and manage fieldwork assignments on client sites, whilst also working alongside other departments to ensure the audit process runs smoothly from start to completion.
- Identify new business opportunities and demonstrate business development skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in primary accounting frameworks such as UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Identify areas of clients' business processes that could be improved, and then influence and provide advice on the changes needed.
- Assign workloads on assignment to the team members ensuring their work is completed efficiently and effectively.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- To be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified with current practice experience gained within a reputable firm.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101/102 highly beneficial.
- Experience with any one of Sage, Iris, QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Pro Audit.
- Up to date technical knowledge of audits and accounts standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be a "Team player" and have a good attitude.
- Good business development skills.
If you are experienced and qualified as mentioned, send an up to date CV to Kate or call for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: