eCommerce Associate Director
Become the eCommerce Associate Director, working with the worlds’ biggest brands for a global digital marketing agency!
Our client are a worldwide digital marketing phenomenon, implementing digital strategies and producing eCommerce campaigns for blue-chip brands across the globe. They require an eCommerce Associate Director to join the success in the newly formed team focusing on digital product sales. The perfect candidate will have the authority and ability to build visions, deliver strategy and lead the team to carry multi million pound sales within eCommerce.
This big agency are based in the centre of London, so the eCommerce Associate Director can look forward to working in a modern, happening environment, in and out of the office. This career does not stop at London, the successful candidate will work on other projects within the brand, networking across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. International travel - tick!
Roles and responsibilities of the eCommerce Associate Director:
- Implement eCommerce strategy, locally and globally, for a large FMCG client in all things search and communications, to the highest standard of digital marketing practice, providing outstanding results for clients
- Working on strategy, media, search and shopper merchandise through elements such as paid search, keyword optimisation to improve the digital experience, enhance searchability and create conversions. Discoverability, relevance and efficiency must be obtained throughout
- Strategically lead and guide the team to deliver strategies, as well as constant reporting to the senior directors, highlighting all aspects, but also demonstrating insights to future client work, suggesting areas of improvement and expansion beyond eCommerce
- Develop an in-depth three year plan on strategies and how the business can expand in to new markets, as well as demonstrating efficiencies through budgeting etc.
- Consistent senior client relationship building and developing, particularly in international departments and projects
Skills and attributes:
- Over 7 years of experience in eCommerce, either client side or agency based
- A motivated, organised individual, with drive and determination and excellent team leading skills also
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, as well as confident at presenting
- Experience in managing paid search co-ops would be beneficial, although not essential
- Excellent knowledge of eCommerce, knowing the importance of sales and conversion on the digital platform
- Analytical minded with strong numerical skills
Do you have what it takes to lead exquisite eCommerce strategies working for a huge digital agency? Apply now!