Audit Senior ACCA London - £39k-£40k
Corus Consultancy are looking for an experienced Audit Senior for our client in London. This is a permanent position with an immediate start working with an exciting growing company.
What you will be doing
The overall purpose of this role is to supervise a team on auditing assignments for a variety of clients, ranging from large businesses to SMEs.
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector.
- Planning audits and identifying necessary resources and key risk areas.
- Suggesting areas for audit efficiency and improvement.
- Supervising audits and ensuring the timely completion of assignments.
- Working closely with clients, offering informative and relevant advice in
regards to structuring, and systems.
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements.
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients.
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project or consultancy work for other departments or sector teams.
- Drafting and completing files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters. - Liaising with other departments when necessary.
- Developing technical knowledge.
What experience we need from you
You must have well developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with your peers, and client staff at management and director level. In addition, you must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high quality service to our clients.
You will be ACCA qualified with at least 3 years auditing external experience.
Salary for the position is between £39k-£40k per annum.
If you are organised, an experienced auditor with excellent communication skills, then please apply now.