Audit/Accounts Senior to £36000 plus great benefits
From their city centre offices in Manchester our client provides partner led accountancy services to a wide range of owner-managed, local, national and international businesses. They support their clients by providing a full range of audit, accounting and tax services. In many cases they not only support a client’s business but also assist with their personal needs, providing a host of services including general business advice, personal financial planning and personal tax advice. They have particular specialisms in academy schools, R&D and the automotive sector.
The Manchester office is recruiting for an audit/accounts senior.
Title: Audit/Accounts Senior
Reporting to: Audit Managers
Location: Manchester Office
The incoming audit/accounts senior can count on the support of a team of first-rate partners and managers and will be supervising the work of semi-seniors and trainees.
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- 4 years experience in an accountancy practice
- Current audit experience is essential
- Experience in the charity sector and academy schools is highly desirable
- CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit) and/or CCH Accounts Production (Viztopia) experience are ideal but not essential
Remuneration and benefits:
- Salary in line with current market rates
- Standard htheirs of work are from 9:00am to 5:30pm with one htheir for lunch (37.5hrs/wk)
- 24 days holiday plus standard bank and public holidays
- The option to purchase extra days leave via salary sacrifice
- The option to purchase childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice
- The option to contribute into a pension scheme via salary sacrifice
- Commission for introducing new clients/work
- Commission for introducing new staff
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Regular, funded staff social events