Electrical Safety Consultant
Electrical Safety Consultant// Manchester City Centre // £45 – 60K + bonus
I am recruiting for an Electrical Safety Consultant for my client who is an electrical engineering consultancy and solutions provider that is looking to build their satellite office in the City Centre of Manchester. They currently work with clients throughout Europe from their base in Dublin and are looking to expand.
With a growing demand for my clients’ services, building strong business relationships is essential for them. The Electrical Safety Consultant will be the first contact when building relationships, positioning their company as a high quality and cost efficient solution provider.
My client offers an open and collaborative environment where employees are supported in achieving their goals. They care about the success of their employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed in their careers. You will be provided with ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
My client offers work flexibility, opportunities to travel and a nurturing environment in a growing company that rewards individual sales performance. This role is based from their satellite office in Manchester with occasional travel to the Head Office in Dublin.
Home-based work will be considered. Travel around UK and within Europe will be required as part of the job role.
Purpose of Role:
To secure contracts with targeted prospects for my clients’ services and promote the company in the UK based from their office in Manchester.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with leads and prospects to introduce the company, its products and services.
- Create and deliver on opportunities and ensure proposals are presented to a high standard.
- Develop and manage event strategy for conferences, applicable networking events.
- Give technical presentations on our service offerings and value proposition at events.
- Coordinate with others to develop and maintain marketing tools, presentations, brochures, web sites, white papers.
- Convert opportunities into sales and liaise with project team for delivery and account management.
- Conduct Market and Competitor analysis.
- Development of value proposition for the UK market.
- On-going relationship management with key customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- An Electrical Engineering Qualification with a minimum of 6 years relevant industry experience.
- HND qualification would be necessary (OSHA qualification would also be advantageous).
- B2B Business Development experience – or a passion for customer acquisition and growth.
- Technical skills to communicate company products and services, particularly in areas of electrical safety, design and power quality.
- Commercial acumen – ability to understand the sales process and route to market in high-tech manufacturing and industrial construction sectors.
- Experience giving presentations on products and services.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and characteristics:
- Proven experience of developing and delivering technical sales.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Full clean driver’s license and valid passport.
- The role will require travel within the UK, Ireland with occasional mainland Europe, and International travel including overnight stays.
- Above all to show enthusiasm and passion to succeed.
Package & Benefits
- Salary range (£45K – £60K) commensurate with experience.
- This is a permanent role, subject to successful completion of probationary period.
- An induction plan and industry-specific training will be provided.