Senior Sales Executive - up to £25k + Commission - Farnham
Senior Sales Executive, up to £25k + Commission, Farnham
Are you looking for a step into management to lead and motivate your own team?
We have the ideal opportunity for someone ready to take this next step!
Our client are looking for an experienced sales person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to act as supervisor / team leader in support of the Sales Director.
Your tasks will be varied and hands on in the team, leading by example acting as a role model, mentor and motivator to other members of the Sales team in order to achieve targets and KPI’s.
Providing feedback will be essential to the team, and you will enjoy constructive work to help them improve and coach them to achieve results.
You will also be conducting meetings to help monitor the sales team weekly and monthly, reporting the sales records to each individual and to the team as a whole.
Team work is key and new members of staff need to be updated with any strategies and be kept motivated.
- Previous experience in a supervisory / team leader capacity (even if this wasn’t formal in your job title! We want to hear from you if you have had parts of the above duties in your role and are keen for the next step)
- Proven track record in a fast paced sales environment
- Strong organisation skills
- The personality and drive to inspire and motivate a team
- Focus on targets and delivery of objectives
- Excellent people skills!
- Ability to train and mentor new or existing team members.
- 22 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- SimplyHealth cash plan or Perkbox after successful probationary period
- Support with professional studies (after 6 months’ continuous service)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Car sharing incentive scheme
Due to the expected volume of applications, all successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.