Purchase Manager(6 month contract)
My Client design and manufacture a complete range of lift solutions for domestic and public access applications. Their product range includes platform lifts, step lifts, home lifts, through floor lifts, passenger lifts and goods lifts. The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence.
My Client is recruiting for a Purchase Manager on a 6month contract, you will be:-
- Living in the North West
- You will be solely responsible for placing over £1M of orders for fabricating sheet metal and turned components with new suppliers.
- Able to start straight away.
- MUST BEqualified in the Manufacturing / Engineering field
- Must have had exposure to Purchasing and liaison with suppliers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Salary £40 - 60k negotiable
- A basic 39 hour week Monday-Friday
- Pro-rata Holiday
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.