Account Director CRM/automotive
I'm looking for an Account Director to join an award winning, digital and direct marketing agency. This is a 1 year contract, paying £45K.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic agency whose focus is to
creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers by having all
the right people in one place and working with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration.
The core purpose of this Account Director role is to work strategically with one of the agency's largest automotive CRM clients, to define, implement and deliver a European-wide communications contact plan that is best in
class. This role will work very closely with the client and will spend 3 days on site (on the outskirts of London) and 2 days in the agency in London.
The Account Director should become a trusted partner to this client,
working alongside colleagues in the planning team to develop proactive and responsive strategic
proposals, which drive value for the business.
Client Requirements include:
* Liaising with all appropriate cross-functional client stakeholders and manage the use of data, in
close conjunction with the agency planning and analytics team, to develop appropriate insights
and establish customer experience priorities for the European Contact Plan.
Agency Requirements include:
Commercial and financial
* Establish yourself as the Account Lead in the eyes of the client and develop excellent relationships at
senior level with budget holders.
* Develop a strong partnership with the client, becoming embedded in their team and work
collaboratively to understand their customer journey.
Account and Project Organisation and Management
* Take overall responsibility for the account team's timely and thorough management of the account,
ensuring projects delivered are of a high standard, on budget and meet budget.
Delivering Great Product
* Lead the agency's strategic and creative response to briefs, helping to evaluate in terms of quality
-and budget and benchmarking against objectives/KPIs set
* Work with your Senior Team and HR to recruit, develop and retain the best staff across the
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* The ideal candidate will have worked with a major brand already, specifically in developing CRM and
CX strategies/ initiatives.
* Knowledge in key subject areas of CRM, customer journey planning and customer data and insights
* Able to analyse and interpret customer data and clearly draw conclusions/insights from this
* Ability to understand technical projects, and evidence of having done so in the past
* A strong understanding of the marketing industry with 4+ years' experience gained in an agency or
client-side marketing environment
* An experienced and skilled Project Manager with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects
* Demonstrable experience in working on more strategic briefs with clear objectives and related ROI
* An experienced and articulate writer of conceptual and strategic briefs who is able to review
creative work objectively, working with the Creatives as one team
* Experienced in campaign management with a deep understanding of creative and print processes
* Highly numerate with a strong understanding of financial management and profitability
* Negotiation skills
* Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Strong written communication skills demonstrated through excellent brief and proposals writing
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
* Confident and engaging presenter with experience in working on high level presentations
* Good experience in managing and developing people understanding when and how to delegate,
staying involved. but empowering and motivating your team to deliver
* Relevant automotive sector experience
* Relevant experience working on a global or European-wide account would also be desirable.