Field Service Engineer
The Service Engineer will play a key role in supporting the businesses customers and worldwide distributors through service, calibration and technical assistance.
- Carrying out customer site visits for scheduled service calibration and training of Optical products
- Provision of expertise advice, guidance and assistance to customers
- Attending to breakdown calls on Optical products and completing site visit reports,
- Processing of Customer orders via Service Administration.
- Creating calibration certificates from recorded data and ensuring all processes are completed in line with our ISO9001 procedures
As a Service Engineer you will be required to ensure you maintain up to date, detailed knowledge and understanding of product portfolio, attend product specific training in Group offices and with Worldwide Suppliers and ensure continuous awareness of product changes / improvements & developments.
- Mechanical and / or Electronic Engineering within either a field or office based service role
- Wide knowledge of mechanical, electrical and software based products
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with an excellent work ethic
- Applicants must have first-class communication skills (verbal & written) and be in possession of effective interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A full valid UK driving licence, and be comfortable with frequent travel and over-night stays