Conveyancer - Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Execs
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors with offices in Peterborough, Manchester, London, Northampton, Cumbria and Market Harborough, specialising in property amongst other areas of law. Due to their continued expansion, opportunities have arisen for Residential Conveyancers, working in Peterborough, Market Harborough or Manchester. within their property department.
These exciting opportunities require experienced individuals to handle a residential property caseload from instruction through to completion. Duties and responsibilities include: -
- Receiving instructions and providing legal advice to clients on purchase, sales and re- mortgage matters
- ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits
- Issuing contracts
- Mortgage redemptions
- Exchange of contracts
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Checking and reporting of titles
- Checking and reporting on mortgages
- Registering land
- Dealing with completion process
- Scheduling and archiving
- Managing and developing relations with developers and site managers
- Site visits
- Business development
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and motivated to support the firm’s rapid expansion plans. Candidates will be expected to be able to 'hit the ground running’ and integrate themselves quickly in a busy Conveyancing department. Previous experience checking and reporting on titles is desirable and new build experience would be preferable, but not essential.
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself’ into such a role.