Business Development Manager - telecoms Peterborough
Brewster Pratap are working with a leading telecommunications provider who have their head office in South Yorkshire. Due to rapid growth of the business they are currently recruiting for experienced Business Development Managers to work in and around Peterborough to develop new business opportunities.
Based from home these roles are to work alongside the internal sales team, progressing business leads through to sales. The position will include/require:
- Contacting new business from leads generated via the web, inbound and outbound channels including attending business events, trade shows and networking.
- Act as a representative of the company to all customers.
- Identify businesses that would purchase services and take necessary steps to contact and close the business.
- Ensure that full sales process is followed effectively to meet customer expectations.
- Achieve and exceed agreed financial targets.
- Strong pre-technical sales and end-to-end sales expertise.
- Sound knowledge of bespoke solutions, such as leased lines, MPLS, Co-location etc.
- Be up to date with relevant business communications/campaigns.
All applicants must have a proven track record of sales within the telecommunications industry, be very driven and a self-starter, strong time management and organisational skills and be very target driven.
£30,000 - £40,000 basic + bonus (OTE £70,000 - £100,000), Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, pension and car allowance
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.