Regional Training Officer - Nursing, Residential & Dementia Car
Regional Training Officer - Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care
South England-Surrounding London & Home Counties
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an award winning care home operator as a Regional Training Officer. This is a new position and you will be responsible for the following:
Support the delivery of high quality training and service by developing and delivering the company training strategy. Support compliance with statutory and mandatory training requirements. Deliver specialised courses to meet the needs of the residents. Encourage a positive and professional learning environment. Promote a positive approach to health and safety. Facilitate the development of the home trainers. Report monthly on the home trainers development and standards of delivery. Assist the training manager with development of new training initiatives. Deliver training on clinical subjects.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of managing projects within a complex environment, writing reports and presenting complex information to varied audiences
- Clinical background and qualification in nursing, public health or an allied health profession - (First level RGN with NMC Registration)
- Knowledge of CQC regulations and up-to-date knowledge of the Care Act, Health & Social Care Act; Mental Capacity Act
- Able to work independently and without guidance, clear report writing and objective setting, strong ability to train others
- To hold full UK driving license and car owner in order to be able to travel across services
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £40,000 plus additional benefits.
For further information please contact Ben Berry at Bright Selection LTD or email across your CV.